Conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses or chemical experiments in laboratories for quality or process control or to develop new products or knowledge.
1) Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
2) Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
3) Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
4) Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
5) Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
6) Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials.
7) Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
8) Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
|Experience||3 - 11 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|