• Well versed with Programming Languages C/C++/C#, Java
• Experience in working with Third-Party libraries used engineering domain.
• Experience in creating quick prototypes for prospects.
• Must have done prior projects in CAD/CAM, 3D graphics APIs like OpenGL, OpenGL-ES, or WebGL, etc.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and Team management
• Able to choose the right software solutions for the clients.
• Excellent code craft.
• Able to decompose large packages of work into small incremental deliveries and able to prioritize projects and delivery
• Collaborating with team members to translate Engineering Requirements into elegant working software.
• Developing within an Agile Environment by working closely with other members of the Agile Team on a daily basis.
• Designing and implementing code changes
• Interact with client representatives & stakeholders including end users and map business needs to technical requirements
• Prepare documentation on requirements, architecture and design
• Thorough review capabilities with a good knack to anticipate technical risks and roadblocks
• Helping in recruitment, ongoing training and research system to ensure high-quality substance and capabilities in the entire team
• Technical evaluation of prospects’ requirement and helping team to develop estimate
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||CAD/CAM C C++ Java|
|About Company||We are a team of dedicated professionals that are engaged in offering the best services in different industries since inception. Supremacy is our forte. We have served numerous industries like the insurance, BPO, finance, engineering, pharmaceuticals, sales & marketing, FMCG telecom/ technology/ISP, import/export/IT/ITES, medical/healthcare, education/training, retail, construction, tourism, automobile, banking, and technical.|