1) Ensure a safe environment for all pilot plant operations and compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures.
2) Provide technical leadership and operational oversight of Pilot Plant facility.
3) Partner with Process Development to optimize and implement new processes and technology at the pilot scale.
4) Train Shift leads and associates in the functional tasks necessary to successfully perform their duties.
5) Schedule activities of pilot plant personnel and ensure the tasks are completed in a timely manner.
|Experience||5 - 13 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 75 Thousand To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Plant Management|
|About Company||Reputed Company|